OKAY NO EVERYONE HOLD YOUR HORSES HAVE I GOT SOME GREAT SHIT FOR YOU!!
you see these binders? They may not look much, but these fucking things bind like the CHAINS OF HELL THEMSELVES. I’ve got HUGE tits, up in the DD range, but this simple little binder works some goddamn MAGIC on them. It’s comfortable, it binds, it provides perfect support and whatever the hell else.
These are perfect for both trans* and crossplay-related purposes! What’s the catch though, right? They’re probably super expensive?
i use this binder and as a trans boy i can say first hand that they work really well and i would highly recommend them if you are short on cash and need a good binder. i’m about a D cup and these make me look virtually flat.
It’s a little more expensive—$10.86 with $1.99 shipping, so $12.85 total—but I bought the exact same brand of binder RIGHT HERE and I’m just waiting for it to arrive! This link has three sizes the first link doesn’t, XS, S, and XXL, and the store has several more binders that seem to be from the same company if you’re looking for variation:
- $10.73 + $1.99 SHIPPING & HANDLING - This seems to be the exact same style as those above, only in some different colors! Same sizes and everything, though, XS - XXL!
- $12.65 + $1.99 SHIPPING & HANDLING - More of the undershirt make of binder, again in different colors and these seem to be a slightly different style! Only in sizes S - XXL this time, though!
- $17.64 + $1.99 SHIPPING & HANDLING - These ones are, obviously, more expensive than the others, but still a lot cheaper than most binders out there, so I thought I’d include them! They’re in a “long vest top” style instead of an undershirt, and they come in sizes M - XXL!
- $12.55 + $1.99 SHIPPING & HANDLING - Back to being cheaper again! These binders are in a short vest top style, which some of you might find more convenient! Again, these ones come in sizes M - XXL!
- $6.66 + $1.99 SHIPPING & HANDLING - WHOA WHAT A STEAL. These are only slightly more expensive than the binders OP featured in this post; even with shipping and handling, the total comes to only $8.65, less than fifty cents more! These are also STRAPLESS CHEST BINDERS, which, again, may be more convenient for some of you out there! And they’re back to coming in sizes S - XXL!
Signal boosting for all my trans* followers.
If you are buying a holiday present for a cis friend, you should know cis people LOVE birth certificates and chromosomes
…I almost spit water on my monitor, LMAO
The Equality House, the rainbow-colored, LGBT-friendly space located across from the Westboro Baptist Church, is temporarily painted with the colors of the trans pride flag today for the Transgender Day of Remembrance. Awesome awesome. (via BuzzFeed)
"temporarily" yeah ok who cares
I was way more excited about this until I saw the word “temporary”.
Does anyone have any advice on how to make this go smoother? The first month of weekly injections went smoothly enough, but now that they’re every other week, I’ve started to panic and mt needle phobia has really started to shine through.
[Image description: Background is 8 piece pie style color split with black and blue alternating. Foreground is a photo of a parrotfish. Top text reads “Voice cracks”. Bottom text reads “Squeal with Joy”. End description.]
and you’re 20 years old
25, but yeah.
THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN DOING ALL DAY.
There are a 8 different patches available right now:
- transmit equality
- trans* ally
- my preferred pronouns are: ___________________
- a trans* symbol
View photos of them HERE.
Please purchase or share!
comissioned by ~chuuko,
victorian era ftm sherlock
“Transgender WTF” by Van B.
My final project for a feminist performances class. I chose to do a web comic of myself and how I feel about being trans/what trans means to me.
It’s part of a more extensive project/paper, creating a new trans narrative not based on self/societal hatred or violence, the denial of the former self, etc. Just because I’m a transman doesn’t mean I follow traditional masculinity. (This also extends to transwomen.)
Yes, I paint my nails. I love things that have glitter. I am fabulous.
I am and always will be trans, and I’m proud of that.
We hope you’re enjoying the comics! Van has been invited to create a storyboard with a fellow illustrator/animator, so we’ll see more shortly.
Feel free to reblog/repost, just give Van B. credit! :)
That’s it. I’m doing my nails. Fuck the haters.
Part of what we do at Trans* Success is give you the opportunity to do something good and give back to the community. This one is crucial and has a limited time frame of only 2 days remaining before the vote gets cast against the LGBT. The following is a petition. Help out our trans brothers and sisters in Russia who are about to lose their freedom to speak about trans issues. Their rights are being violated and you can give back to our trans* world community by clicking the link above and signing the petition.
The party led by Russian President Medvedev and Prime Minister Putin is pushing discriminatory legislation against lesbian, bi, gay and trans people that could eliminate their freedom to speak publicly and assemble.
Russia is a signatory to numerous international human rights treaties - including the European Convention on Human Rights. We call on you to urgently speak out and hold Russia accountable to its treaty obligations - and stand with LGBT Russians whose ability to speak for themselves is under attack.
Please sign and reblog. The more people who speak out, the louder our voice to the world. Take 1 minute of your time and help make the outcome of this vote another Trans* Success.
Credit for bringing this to our attention goes to Trans* Awareness.
So I attended a workshop today entitled “But Don’t I Need A Letter to Start Hormones?” (The answer is a resounding no, at least here) hosted by the fantastic Alexander Yoo. More details from that tomorrow, but…
I do not need a letter to start hormones. The image above is a flier for a clinic in Los Angeles that can and will take care of the entire process of hormone therapy, including bloodwork. Their last clinic day was on the 15th, which means their next one will be on the 29th. My nebulous “financial screening in 3 weeks, maybe get to see a doctor 4 months after that” has turned into TWO. WEEKS. TWO. Worst case, four.
I’m giving therm a call on Monday.
Submitted by: Anonymous.
Things my transphobic mother says.
Things my “socially liberal” boss says. :D
- Use the word “transition” to describe what I am going through or went through.
- The changes I make to my body are not cosmetic, but rather reconstructive. Having a body I am comfortable with is vital to my health.
- Please don’t openly talk about my genitals any more than you would for a cisgender person.
- If I am a transsexual guy getting top surgery, then I am not “getting my breasts removed” I am getting chest reconstruction.
- Don’t immediately assume that genital sexual reassignment/realignment surgery (SRS) is my priority. Every transsexual person is unique and chooses different steps during their transition, based on many factors. Not everyone wants SRS.
- I am not here to shock anyone or get attention. I’m just a person like anyone else, and I have a right to be healthy and live in my honest gender.
- If I have trusted you enough to share with you that I am a transsexual person, please keep it private. I will “out” myself to others if I choose to, when I’m ready.
- If I am visibly gender varient, or I don’t “pass” well, and I am out as a transsexual person, it’s ok to educate your friends about pronouns, before meeting me in person. I.e. “Please use male/female pronouns…”
- Please don’t introduce me as your transsexual friend.
- Don’t ask me to explain my life story or gender situation to people I’ve just met.
- Ask permission before displaying old, pre-transition photos of me if the situation calls for sharing such things.
- If you are unsure what to do or say in a specific situation, please ask and I’ll help you out.